Experience private transport with experienced drivers and guides
Experience and enjoy diverse & exotic destinations.
Enjoy great hotels
Experience fast safari booking
We offer privately guided professional birding safaris,wildlife photography tours,great wildebeest migration trips,tours and vacations in Kenya,Tanzania,Uganda combined a relaxing interlude on the coast,book today with Kenya’s most experienced destination tour operator.
Nature’s Wonderland Safaris Ltd is a Kenyan owned private company, founded in 2003 and has its head office in Central Business District, Nairobi Kenya. Ranked among the best Travel Management Companies in Kenya, we are a fully-fledged approved Travel Agency, a member of Kenya Association of Tour Operators (KATO).
Nature’s Wonderland Safaris is a vibrant company with the passion, commitment and determination to serve our customers beyond their expectation. We offer both the scope and sophistication of size and deeper accountability to client satisfaction. This ensures that you experience great benefits and the least travel management risks. We will also ensure that you experience optimum cost-containment without compromising on the quality of service.
Our practical experience of our people and their ability to tailor our market leading technology products to suit each client drives maximum travel program efficiencies.
Vision: To be among the top best (DMC) Travel Management Company that provide clients’ with travel Solutions.
Mission: To provide personalized and customized, responsive travel service, based first and foremost on the travel needs of the client, with special attention to detail, value for cost, and professional courtesy.
Legality: Nature’s Wonderland Safaris Ltd is a government recognized Company having been registered under Kenyan Registration Act of the Companies (CPR/2014/132152) as well as being a licensed Tour Operator under the Ministry of Tourism and Trade (TRA1/47/c01/1084) and being a member of Kenya Association of Tour Operator (KATO) Membership Number: AS/591.
Our Core Values
Our business philosophy at Nature’s Wonderland Safari Limited is anchored through certain core values. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the underpinning of our company business culture as summarized below:
(i) Customer Service
We promise to deliver our services to meet and where possible exceed our customer’s expectations. The company shall go the extra mile to give our customers exceptional value, knowledgeable advice about our services and products to their maximum benefit.
We strive to understand the impact of our decisions; and in this regard therefore, we accept responsibility for our actions. The company does not tolerate dishonest or unethical behavior hence the company strives to do the right things always.
Our goal is to develop a win-win partnership approach with all our suppliers for the long-term benefit of both our organizations. Moreover, we want the company to be a rewarding one to work for – both financially and in terms of career development.
(iv) Respect for All People
We at Nature’s Wonderland Safaris Ltd, intend to build a work environment of mutual respect and inclusion for all our associates. The company appreciates and value diversity as a way to better serve our broad array of customers. We believe that trust, honesty and integrity are the foundations of strong business relationships.
(v) Creating Shareholder Value
The investors who provide the capital to allow our company to exist need and expect a return on their investment. By upholding our core values, we are using their investment wisely, which ensures that we operate a profitable company.
- Nature’s Wonderland Safaris was started way back in 2003 as brainchild of Joseph K. Mwangi as the Sales and Marketing Director as Sole proprietor business but later in on 19th February 2014 we changed to a limited Liability Company (Ltd).
- Ever since, Nature’s Wonderland Safaris has translated its noble vision to be a key player in Tourism Trade in Kenya into a tangible reality aiming at selling Kenya as the best Birding and wildlife Photography Safari destination in the world and not to mention Africa Best Birding Hotspot.
- Milk flow personnel management, rich field expertise, innovative and strategic planning has seen the company through local and global economic fluctuation and has grown from strength to strength.
- Re-define Avi-tourism with a view to lifting this service industry to dazzling heights.
- Open new horizons to our clients visiting both Kenya and Tanzania for bird watching, Wildlife Safari, Photography and Mt. Climbing etc.
- Make Avi- tourism and tourism a key way of celebrating humanity, promotion of global cultural integration, enhance international relations, promote and preserve Eco-tourism and earnestly give back a share of our turnover to environmental Conservation.
- Nature’s Wonderland Safaris has meticulously hired top cream staff team in management, customer service, field personnel/guides/drivers and even to invest heavily in giving them further training through Nature Kenya everyday Birds and Nature walks by being members of the organization in order to be in tune with global marketing, customer service and technological changes.
- Further to this, we have multi-lingual guides and driver who have full command of various languages e.g. French, Japanese, Spanish etc.
- Refresher courses and advancing language studies is our company’s policy. This is to enhance proficiency in languages and thus beating language barrier when dealing with our clients who come from different parts of the world.
- Nature’s Wonderland Safaris owns and manages a fleet of safari cruisers.
- All our safari cruisers are fitted with VHF radio call for long distance communication, which means we are ever in touch with our driver guides while on safari.
- They are also well designed with comfortable seats, cooler box, mini library and pop-up roof to offer breath-taking panoramic and close views.
- In case of a big group, we offer an escort vehicle, which acts as a rescue vehicle as well as a luggage carrier.
- To maintain top quality service in our transportation system, all our safari cruisers are manned by experienced professional multi-lingual driver guides and in cases of sizeable groups, a multi-lingual tour leader is present to facilitate co-ordination.
- Our carefully chosen accommodation for our clients is second to none.
- Special accommodation arrangements are made for honey-mooners, families and VIPs.
- Our representative with check-in and checkout formalities assists all our clients.
The extra mile we go to extend gesture of appreciation rarely found in other tour operators best amplifies the value of our clients. Savior the following; –
- Free mineral water while on safari
- Free soft drinks whilst on safari
- A token safari Belt bearing our company’s logo
- Free Masai-beaded belt carrying our company’s logo (for men clients)
- Free African bag popularly called “Kiondo”, an artistic beauty to behold (for women clients)
- Services of multi-lingual guides at no extra cost unlike in the other companies.
A/C NAME: NATURE’S WONDERLAND SAFARIS LTD
A/C NUMBER: 1175720429
A/C BRANCH: BBK, MARKET BRANCH, NAIROBI
SWIFT CODE: BARCKENX
You Explore World
Fall in love with Africa and our tailor-made luxury travel that offer a unique experience which extends beyond game drives